Saturday, July 23, 2011

Better Late than Never

The latest edition of the Platterpuss Rock & Roll Records party aired on Thursday, June 14 on Top Shelf Oldies. As you can see, there are some repeats from my recent posts from my TOMH but there are a number of songs I haven't posted here just yet. Unlike my TOMH posts this is one big hour-long file. There's not that much more to say about it and especially since I am dealing with a really bad toothache and I am waiting for the pain killers to kick in, I'm just going to say here it is. Enjoy.

BRUCE & TERRY - SUMMER MEANS FUN

B.B. KING - SUMMER IN THE CITY
JIMMY JONES - EE-I-EE-I-O
KENNY & THE KASUALS - NOTHING BETTER TO DO
CURTIS LEE - I NEVER KNEW WHAT LOVE COULD DO
JUANITA WILLIAMS - YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WAS GETTIN'
THE 13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS - YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME
LARRY DALE - LET THE DOORBELL RING
THE RELYEAS - COUNTRY BOY
ERNIE MARESCA - PLEASE BE FAIR
JODY REYNOLDS - FIRE OF LOVE
CAT STEVENS - TROUBLE
SUN RA - DADDY'S GONNA TELL YOU NO LIES
THE POETS - THAT'S THE WAY IT'S GOT TO BE
RONNIE BIRD - OU VA T'ELLE
CURT BOETTCHER - I LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY
FRANK GORSHIN - THAT'S THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE
DOROTHY PARKER - SHINDIG CITY
THE REDWOODS - PLEASE MR. SCIENTIST
SUGAR BOY WILLIAMS - LITTLE GIRL
THE BARBARIANS - YOU'VE GOT TO UNDERSTAND
JONI MITCHELL - RAISED ON ROBBERY
NAT KENDRICK - SLOW DOWN

1 comment:

Glenn said...

I had to do a double take when I saw BB King "Summer in the City." I think he should have left that one alone. -)) Nice eclectic mix though!